Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I have no idea what I am doing...........

Honestly, you would think I could figure out how to start a blog. After reading mom's humdinger of a blog, I have been peer pressured into starting my own. Or at least attempting it. This may be my first and last entry. The upkeep of this blog will depend on how many times I have had to retrieve meatloaf from a 2 year old's nose that day, or who's flushed the dog down the toilet this time.

Other than my usually daily chores, what a great way to keep everyone up to date. Now, if we could only convince the rest of our family and friends to do the same (hint...hint...) Come on guys, if I can find time, anyone can!

2 comments:

Ginger said...

I don't remember ever calling the poison center with my 4 girls, did your mom ever call with you? lol
Maybe you'll soon find out "What little girls are made of" hint!hint!

Unknown said...

a little paint and a few motrin never hurt anybody, stop being so paranoid, WHATTT you are the cats meow, badddddd, hahahahaha