Thursday, August 27, 2009

An attempt to catch up

OK, so life has been a bit on the "INSANE" side for me lately. Blogging isn't exactly on the top of my to do list. Actually, it isn't on there at all. At least I don't think it is... hmm.... where is that list?

This post is going to jump from one event to the other, kinda like my life! And I wouldn't have it any other way!
















CAMP OCOEE 2009






















Chattanooga train depot












We went to the Chattanooga Aquarium while in Tennessee. If you've ever been to Sea World don't waste your money here!





Do they sell these in the gift shop? I need 2 please.













Brent at the camp talent show






Brandon sang for the talent show















Mom, Dad and the boys went to the springs this past month and camped for a few days. We crashed their party and drove up for the day on Saturday. The babies didn't like it at all. It was too cold!









Dad turned 50 this month! (Wow, that sounds old!) We all went to Mom and Dad's
for a steak dinner to help celebrate the glorious occasion!







Luke loves to wear other people's shoes and socks... this time it was daddy's! And if you ever come over to visit make sure you keep your shoes on or they may go missing!






Reese 2 months old already:(




That's all for tonight. It is now 3am. :( I guess I better get some sleep. Luke will be up at 7am!



























2 comments:

KayCee said...

Hurray!!! New pictures and even some comments! I am impressed that you managed to do it! Glad you are loving your life even as crazy as it gets....Take my word for it, it will pass you by before you know it. Hope to see you guys before the kids are all teenagers.... :)

Aunt Jess said...

Oh my gosh, Parkers smile makes me laugh, it is so cute! They are all adorable!