Thursday, March 26, 2009

Boys will be boys

Laying in the floor and jumping on one another while making growling noises and pretending to be body slammed (AKA wrestling) has become a regular event in the Scott household. You would think after growing up with 4 brothers I would understand this manly exercise, but it still baffles me. I just quietly sit on the couch and watch the male bonding unfold before my eyes... with an occasional, "Ricky that's too rough!!"
It can be quite entertaining at times, but I cannot wait for the girls of the house to have our pedicures and tea parties!






3 comments:

Boysaplenty!! said...

Ha! Pedicures and tea parties??!! If my little granddaughter wants these things I get to do them with her. After all, her MOTHER deprived her GRANDMOTHER of these wonderful outings! Remember our ONE trip to Lavendar and Lace Tea Room? I bout had to drag you to go with me and you hated every minute, even if it was a "special day". You just might end up with a little tomboy too...hee, hee. Who me? I'm not laughing!

Unknown said...

i for one, cannot wait!!! i will never make my daughter do that? oh really? i will never treat my kids like that, oh really? i just can't wait. i'm with you boysaplenty!!

granny said...

hi Brooke, I had a girl that likrd tea partys. We can hope she does not take after her brothers.