Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Pictures


(Ricky's mom and sis)




















































During the hunt Parker kept going through his basket and throwing out any egg that appeared the slightest bit cracked. He'd tell me, "dat one bwoken."













No, we did not have a monkey at the egg hunt. That's just Brandon performing his daily flag pole climb.

















I had planned a mini photo shoot for that day with the boys in their outfits and easter eggs all cute... so much for that. I was barely able to get these few shots. Within minutes the boys were dirty, it was a million degrees out, everyone needed naps (including me) and it just didn't seem worth the effort at the time. So, enjoy these few snapshots. It took all the energy I had to get them!





















4 comments:

Unknown said...

these pics are wonderful. one day, the boys will look at these pictures and say, dad's hands sure were big, rough, but big (all because he was holding them with love). boys talk about love differently than girls! the path that you'll take will have lots of broken trails but with love they will always have a definite direction. brooke, you are a good mommy. ricky you are a good provider and you'll remember love! just talking off the cuff right now?

Boysaplenty!! said...

Yes it was a busy day! I surely didn't have a chance to grab my camera! It didn't help having a huge car show the day before! We all had a great time though. Nice to be with family and friends! We missed you Kay :-(

Ginger said...

It was a great day and I must have been the only one that didn't feel hot! And oh, the food...yum yum.
I finished up my sweet potato casserole last night. The boys were adorable

Unknown said...

love the pics and I read all your blogs. Oh man... thats all I have to say. Looking forward to what comes next!