Monday, February 9, 2009

February 10th is National Wear Pink Day

I am officially declaring tomorrow as "National Wear Pink Day." For all of you who do not yet know, we will be having our first sonogram of baby Scott #3 and also finding out the fate of our bank account. If it's a girl, I will be making a pit stop at the mall on the way home from the appointment! However, it's a boy we will be just as happy (just a different kind of happy!) It will give us even more of a reason to go get our little girl in China one day!

So, if you are reading this say a little prayer for me tomorrow. I think I might faint just going in the room! Between mom and I, this will be the 7th sonorgram that we have went into with our fingers crossed for a girl. I mean seriously, what are the chances?


Wouldn't she be soooo cute????

1 comments:

gracejean said...

I'll wear pink tomorrow for you :-)