Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Let's Go Shopping!



If you haven't figured out by the "theme" on my page, we are having a girl!! You should have heard screaming and yelling around 2pm yesterday (a little earlier for you guys out west.) When we got back to mom's to pick up the boys she had bought a feast of crab legs, sushi and shrimp kabobs....what I have been craving this whole pregnancy! When I saw it all I thought, "This is going to make me sick and I can't wait!" It was delicious, but the excitement around the table was what I enjoyed most! Thanks mom and dad! (I didn't get sick until I realized the sushi I had just devoured had fish eggs all in them.... mom, you have to pay attention to these things!)


Not only was there a feast last night, my dad is planning a chicken and ribs cookout this weekend!! Minus the fish eggs. Some of you are thinking right now, "this celebrating is going a little overboard...." Come on guys, we have been waiting 26 years for this day!






Here is the very first picture of our beautiful baby girl.....ok..ok... she does look a little alien-ish, but give her time!
Thanks to all my friends who wore pink yesterday! This post wouldn't be possible without you! :)

4 comments:

Boysaplenty!! said...

Yes, she is beautiful! Can't wait to hold her! Now if we can just keep her out of the dirt, mud and 4-wheeling! No guns, knives, bows and arrows....whew, we are going to have our hands full!
Nonna

gracejean said...

Yes, I think her DNA felt the cosmic pull of all the people wearing pink and changed to a girl ;-). Congratulations. I take it it's been a while since you had a girl in your family?

krackerjap said...

Way too long!

Unknown said...

oh my goodness, she looks just like your mother!! her hair is gorgeous, just look at those eyes. but its the lips that get me everytime, oh boy oops i meant oh girl are we going have fun!!!